Antenna Analyzer: 0.5-60MHz
Reference price - By order - consult us.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
The Vector Analyzer of HF antennas of 0.5 to 60 Mhz Surecom SA-160 includes a LCD display of precision of 2.2 inches, includes lithium battery, automatic marker of SWR with reference level, feeder charger, fast scan by pressing a key , and its handling is very simple and intuitive, ...
• 2.2-inch precision LCD display, high brightness and easy to read under direct sunlight
• Rugged anti-interference aluminum housing
• Very compact and recommended for outdoor use
• Built-in Lithium-Ion battery
• Full band control, fast scan
• Simple operation, with four control keys with corresponding on-screen menus
• Battery charge status indicator and automatic shutdown
• The built-in timer shows the elapsed time since the analyzer is turned on
• High efficiency analyzer, low consumption and long hours of operation
• Selectable frequency spam
• Automatic scanning of best SWR with reference level
• Frequency range: 0.5 to 60 Mhz
• Antenna connector: BNC 50 Ohm.
• RF output: 1 - 1.5 V (5 - 10 dB)
• Frequency steps: 0.1 / 1/10/100/1000 kHz
• VSWR range: 1.00 to 19.99
• ZRX range: 0 - 99.9
• Built-in battery with 3.7 V and 900 mAh
• External power: 5 VDC / 50 mA
• Frequency stability: <0.5 ppm
• Span: 0.27, 0.54, 1.35, 2.7, 5.4, 13.5, 27, 62.1 Mhz
• Led battery charge indicator: illuminates red while charging the battery, lights up in green when charging is completed and blinks when there is a problem with the battery
• Battery charging connector: standard mini USB
• Color screen: LCD TFT320 x 240 pixels
• Dimensions: 70 wide x 120 high x 25 deep mm
• Weight: 172 gr.
Items supplied: SA-160 analyzer, USB cable for charging the battery, USB AC / DC power supply, instruction manual
No customer comments for the moment.